West Bengal Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Online Apply, Application Date, Last Date and All Details about Nabanna Scholarship 2019 in here. Download Application form pdf of Nabanna Scholarship 2019. Know about Nabanna Scholarship renewal form in short. Get the Last date of Nabanna Scholarship 2019. Fly through Nabanna Scholarship Contact Number, Selection list, Eligibility Criteria & More.
Brief Details About Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Government of West Bengal Provides CM Relief Fund Scholarship every year for Madhyamik ( 10th ) and Higher Secondary ( 12th ) Students throughout West Bengal. Nabanna Scholarship is Given to poor but meritorious students. Nabanna Scholarship 2019 is given by Govt. of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria of Nabanna Scholarship 2019
West Bengal Government invites Nabanna Scholarship 2019 for Madhyamik, HS Passed students all over West Bengal. Eligibility Criteria of This Scholarship are distributed in below points. Read Carefully for Full info of Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
- Eligible Candidate must be a Permanent West Bengal Resident, or staying in West Bengal more than 15 years.
- Applicant should have to be a Regular Student of Any Recognize Council by Govt. of West Bengal.
- Candidates must have more than Aggregate 65% Marks in Madhyamik Exam and admitted in Higher Secondary studies, 60% Marks in Higher Secondary Exam and admitted in Under Graduate level studies , 55% Marks for Under Graduate Students who admitted in Post Graduate level of studies. Only Last Given Board Exam Results will be Judged.
- Candidates who Got 75% or Higher Marks in Recent Board Exam are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students who already having any Govt. Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
- Students family Income should not cross Rs. 60000/Year.
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Important Details:
Scholarship Provided by: Nabanna of West Bengal
CM Scholarship 2019 Website: www.wbcmo.gov.in
Application Starts: After Announcing result of Board Exam.
Application Ends: December, 2020.
Application Procedure: Offline
Annual Income: Should not cross Rs.60000/year
Marks needed for Scholarship: At least 65% in Last Board exam.
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Fresh Application Procedure:
Students who recently passed last board exam and took admission in next study level should apply as a fresh candidate. If the Student already applied for the Nabanna Scholarship, then he/she should apply for renewal application of CM Fund Scholarship.
Candidates can apply for this scholarship via two methods either through Application or through Writing on White paper. Candidates can apply for Nabanna scholarship 2019 only in offline mode. Read more to know about the application process of CM Fund Scholarship 2019.
- Write a Application Letter in white paper , or Download Application form in Nabanna Scholarship 2019 website.
- Visit www.wbcmo.gov.in and click on Donation tab and Download Nabanna Scholarship 2019 pdf.
- Fill the application form with correct details of yours, or application letter with correct details.
- Attach all the Important documents which are given below with application form or application letter.
- After completing all procedure send you Application Letter or Application to the address given below.
[South Bengal Students]
14th Floor,325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Nabnna Bhaban, Shibpur, Howrah – 711102
[North Bengal Students]
UTTARKANYA, P.O. – Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri – 734015
Selection Procedure of CM Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 is given on Merit basis. After submitting the application to the given address, they will send you an invitation letter to your address . The invitation letter will be sent to you in between 3 -6 Months after submitting the application. After getting the invitation letter, students have to go Nabanna or Uttarkanya for the scholarship , and they will give you a check of Rs.10000 .
Last Date of Nabanna Scholarship 2019:
Nabanna Scholarship 2019 starts after announcing last board exam result. There is no official Last date of Nabanna Scholarship 2019 . Unoffcially this scholarship ends right after 31st December, 2019.
Required Documents of CM Fund Scholarship 2019:
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Income Certificate from SDO, BDO
- Photocopy of recent last board examination Mark Sheet
- Photocopy of Bank Book front page
- Domicile Certificate from BDO or SDO
- Income Affidavit Certificate
- Recommendation Copy of MLA or MP.
Contact Details of Nabanna Scholarship 2019
For any info of Nabanna Scholarship, you may contact Nabanna or Uttarkanya.
If you have any further questions about Nabanna scholarship 2019, ask us in comments