Offline Application form for West Bengal Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2020 for Fresh and Renewal Students and all detailed information about it. Learn how to apply for Hindi Merit 2020. Hindi Scholarship Application form for Hindi Speaking Students in West Bengal. Apply offline for Hindi Scholarship. Hindi Scholarship Scheme Eligibility, Last date, Amount. Know about Hindi Scholarship 2020 Status Check. The scholarship amount for Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020.
Govt of India Provides Hindi Scholarship 2020 to the Poor but Meritorious Students with an interest to assist the Meritorious students from economically backward families of Hindi speaking Students in The State of West Bengal to pursue Higher Studies. West Bengal Higher Education Dept. provides HINDI Scholarship to the students, who scored at least 60% in the last board examination and their mother tongue is Hindi.
The Application process of Hindi Scholarship is Offline. This Scholarship is provided to Students who are studying at the Higher Secondary Level and Under Graduate Level.
Students who got 60% in last Board exam are eligible for this scholarship. Students will be awarded with Rs.300 to Rs.1000 per month respectively which varies upon courses. Eligible Students can apply for this scholarship by Filling Offline Application or Offline for Hindi Merit Scholarship. Learn about the step by step application form fill up procedure and selection process, last date about Hindi Scholarship 2020.
Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020 Important Details
|Scholarship name: Hindi Scholarship Scheme|
|Scholarship Authority: Govt of India|
|Eligible Courses: HS, UG Honors.|
|Application Starts(Fresh): Mid of September,2020|
|Application Starts(Renewal): Mid of September,2020|
|Application Last Date: Mid of November 2020(for Fresh), Mid of July (for Renewal)|
|Application Process: Offline|
|Family Annual Income: Shout not cross Rs.250000|
|Scholarship Amount: Monthly Rs.300 to Monthly Rs.1000 (depends on Courses)|
Hindi Merit Scholarship Scheme 2020 Eligibility Criteria
West Bengal Govt. mentioned Eligibility guidelines for Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020.
1. The Student should belong to a non-Hindi speaking State and be ordinarily residing in West Bengal.
2. His /Her mother-tongue should not be Hindi.
3. Candidates who belong to non-Hindi speaking States but have been residing for any purpose in a Hindi speaking State will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
4. Candidates who wish to pursue their studies through Correspondence Course or who are preparing for an examination privately, will not be eligible.
5. Candidates who are preparing for two Courses simultaneously will not be eligible, unless Hindi is one of the subjects of study in both those Courses.
6. Only those candidates will be eligible, who have passed the qualifying examination in the first attempt.
7. Candidates of Voluntary Hindi Organisations must submit the applications THROUGH PARENT BODY.
8. Candidates should secure at least 60% marks in the qualifying examination.
9. Candidates in employment, whether full or part time, or whether in a private Organisation or a Government Organisation, will not be 2 eligible unless they are sponsored by the concerned State Government/Union Territory Administation and provided they execute a Bond with such State Government /Union Territory Administration, if so required by them (State/UT).
10. This Scholarship is combinable with other Scholarships as incentive to study Hindi.
11. Students who are already in receipt of Hindi Scholarship for a particular course of studies (i.e. H.S./Degree/Post Degree stages) need not apply afresh. Their cases are renewable till the completion of the said course of studies on submission of the A.P.R. Forms, duly completed by the concerned Head of the Institution. However, for the next higher course of study the students have to apply afresh along with the new candidates.
Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2020 rates
For H.S. stage
Hindi is to be subject In H.S. course and 60% marks in aggregate in the Matric Exam. (Madhyamik / CBSE/ICSE etc.)
For Graduation (UG) stage
Hindi to be a subject in UG-course and 60% aggregate marks in the H.S. Exam.
For Post-Graduation (PG) and/or Research Stage
Hindi to be the subject of study and 60% marks in Graduation or Post-Graduation as the case may be
Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020 Offline application:
Students can apply for Hindi Merit scholarship 2020 via offline method. The process is:
At first, you need to download Hindi Scholarship Application form (link given below).
You need to fill up All important Details and Attach Required Documents with it.
Then you need to send the Application form to the Given Address via Post.
Office of the Joint Director of Public Instruction(S & S), West Bengal, Scholarship & Stipend Section, Education Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9th Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 091,.
Required Documents for Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2020
- Mark sheet of Last qualifying exam (Both Sides)
- Admit card of Last Qualifying exam
- Income certificate original
- The first page of Bank Pass Book
- Domicile Certificate
- Admit card of Madhyamik Exam
- BPL Card
- Ration Card
- Income Certificate Orginal
These are list of documents required to upload during filling up the application of Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020 or Hindi Scholarship Scholarship.
Selection List of Hindi Scholarship Scheme 2020
It is a merit cum means scholarship. Hindi Merit Scholarship is given on merit and financial basis. They Followed two steps to select the scholars:
*The application made offline under different categories are initially arranged in descending order based on the marks you have obtained in the examination and income criteria.
*Once the merit list published, the scholarship amount distributed to the students in their bank account.
Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020 Last date
Hindi Merit Scholarship Offline Application Starts from Mid September of 2020 and Applications ends in Mid November of 2020 for Fresh applications. For Renewal Applications Starts from Mid September of 2020 and ends on Mid July of 2021.
Contact Details of Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020
office of the Joint Director of Public Instruction(S & S), West Bengal, Scholarship & Stipend Section, Education Directorate, West Bengal, Bikash Bhaban, North Block, 9th Floor, Bidhannagar, Kolkata-700 091,
Questions Regarding Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020
Question: What marks are needed for this scholarship?
Answer: Students who got 60% marks in Madhyamik and HS exam.
Question: Other states students can apply for this scholarship?
Answer: Only West Bengal Students can apply for HINDI Scholarship.
Question: What are the Amount money of Hindi Merit Scholarship?
Answer: It Depends on the Candidates’s Study Level. Students can get Rs.300 to Rs.1000 per month.
Question: What is the Last date of Hindi Scholarship 2020?
Answer: The Last date of Hindi Merit Scholarship 2020 is Mid November of 2020 for fresh Application.