West Bengal Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Online Apply, Application Date, Last Date and All Details about Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 in here. Download Application form pdf of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019. Know about Bikash Bhavan Scholarship renewal form in short. Get Last date of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019. Fly through Bikash Bhavan Scholarship Contact Number, Selection list, Eligibility Criteria & More.
Brief Details About Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019:
Government of West Bengal Provides MCM Relief Fund Scholarship every year for Madhyamik ( 10th ) and Higher Secondary ( 12th ) Students throughout West Bengal. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship is Given to poor but meritorious students. Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 is given by Govt. of West Bengal.
Eligibility Criteria of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019:
West Bengal Government invites Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 for Madhyamik, HS Passed students all over West Bengal. Eligibility Criteria of This Scholarship are distributed in below points. Read Carefully for Full info of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria.
1. Eligible Candidate must be a Permanent West Bengal Resident, or staying in West Bengal more than 15 years.
2. Applicant should have to be a Regular Student of Any Recognize Council by Govt. of West Bengal.
3. Candidates must have more than Aggregate 75% Marks in Madhyamik Exam and admitted in Higher Secondary studies, 75% Marks in Higher Secondary Exam and admitted in Under Graduate level studies , 60% Marks for Under Graduate Students who admitted in Post Graduate level of studies. Only Last Given Board Exam Results will be Judged.
4. Candidates who Got lower than 75% Marks in Recent Board Exam are not eligible for this scholarship.
5. Students who already having any Govt. Scholarship are not eligible for this scholarship.
6. Students family Income should not cross Rs. 60000/Year.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Important Details:
Scholarship Provided by: Bikash Bhavan of West Bengal
SVMCM Scholarship 2019 Website: www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in
Application Starts: After Announcing result of Board Exam.
Application Ends: December, 2020.
Application Procedure: Offline
Annual Income: Should not cross Rs.60000/year
Marks needed for Scholarship: At least 75% in Last Board exam.
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 Fresh Application Procedure:
Students who recently passed last board exam and took admission in next study level should apply as a fresh candidate. If the Student already applied for the Bikash Bhavan Scholarship, then he/she should apply for renewal application of MCM Fund Scholarship.
Candidates can apply for this scholarship via two methods either through Application or through Writing on White paper. Candidates can apply for Bikash Bhavan scholarship 2019 only in offline/online mode. Read more to know about application process of MCM Fund Scholarship 2019.
- Write a Application Letter in white paper , or Download Application form in Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 website.
- Visit www.svmcm.wbhed.gov.in and click on register tab and Get your applicant id after giving required details.
- Fill the application form with correct details of yours, or application letter with correct details and submit your important documents and click submit.
- Attach all the Important documents which are given below with application form or application letter.
- After completing all procedure send your Application Letter or Application to the address given below.
Bikash bhaban , Kolkata.
Selection Procedure of MCM Scholarship Scheme 2019:
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 is given on Merit basis. After submitting the application to the given address, they will send you a invitation letter to your address . Invitation letter will be sent to you in between 3 -6 Months after submitting the application. After getting the invitation letter, students have to go Bikash Bhavan or Uttarkanya for the scholarship , and they will give you a check of Scholarship Money or they will sent it to your bank .
Last Date of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019:
Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 starts after announcing last board exam result. There is no official Last date of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019 . Unoffcially this scholarship ends right after 31st December, 2019.
Required Documents of MCM Fund Scholarship 2019:
1. Recent Passport Size Photograph
2. Income Certificate from SDO, BDO
3. Photocopy of recent last board examination Mark Sheet
4. Photocopy of Bank Book front page
5. Domicile Certificate from BDO or SDO
6. Income Affidavit Certificate
7. Recommendation Copy of MLA or MP.
Contact Details of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship 2019
For any info of Bikash Bhavan Scholarship you may contact Bikash Bhavan or Uttarkanya.
If you have any further questions about Bikash Bhavan scholarship 2019, ask us in comments