Learn how to become a successful man in life. To some people success might mean wealth. To others, it may be recognition, good health and a good family, happiness, satisfaction, or peace of mind. What this really tell us is that success is subjective. Success means different things to different people. In word of EARL NIGHTINGALE ” success is the progressive realisation of a worthy goal” Here we will show you the path of a successful man. Qualities that make a person Successful
1. DESIRE:- The motivation to succeed come from the burning desire to achieve a purpose. Napoleon Hill Wrote ,”Whatsoever the mind of a man can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.” Just like a small fore cannot give much heat, a weak desire cannot produce great results.
2.COMMITMENT:- Integrity and wisdom are the two pullers on which to build and keep commitments. This point is best illustrator by the manager who told one of his staff members, ” Integrity is keeping your commitment even if you lose money and wisdom is not made such foolish commitments.” The difference in between playing to win and playing not to lose is that you cannot be committed and nor taking risks. Commitment makes people who play to win prepare harder. For those who play not to lose, the pressure saps their energy. They want to win, but they are so afraid of losing they can’t reach their full potential. So ,if you dnt have commitment you don’t gonna win.
3.RESPONSIBILITY:- A duty that turns into a desire eventually turns into a delight. People with character accept responsibilities. They make decisions and determine their own destiny in life. Accepting responsibilities involves taking calculated, not foolish, risks. It means evaluating all he pros and cons, then taking the most appropriate deductions and actions. Responsive people don’t think that the world owes them a living.
4. HARD WORK:- Success is not something that you run into by accident. It takes a lot of preparation and character. It takes ma sacrifices self discipline. There is no substitute for hard work. Henry Ford said, ” The harder you work, the luckier you get.” Just as a person cannot learn to spell by sitting an a dictionary, he cannot develop a capacity to do anything without hard work. Hard work is both a beginning nad am end in itself. The harder a person works, the better he fells, and the better he fells , the harder he works. Great talent without willpower and hard work is a waste. There is no substitute to hard work. Work hard includes working smart.
5.CHARACTER:- Character is having a combination of three core values. Integrity, Respect and Conviction, courage ,loyalty, sincerity , hard work etc emanate form our core values. Character is much deeper personality. Character building starts from infancy and continues to death. Character doesn’t need success . It is the success.
A crash course for Success
* Play to win and not to lose.
* Learn from other people mistakes.
* Associate with people if high moral character.
* Give more than you get.
* Don’t look for something for nothing.
* Always think long term.
* Evaluate your strengths and build on them.
* Never compromise your integrity.
This is the way to be a successful man.